HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET FAMILY VISA?

HI,
Inshallah i am planning to come on february 1st week to jiddah to work in landmark group as Sales Supervisor...
first i will come only me and after that i have to get a apartment small anex to get my family(my wife and 1 year old Kid)
so then how long it will take to get my family visa and what are the required documents that i should bring from my home country to make things more faster and quicker

Requirements have been posted here many times, do a search.

It typically takes 3-4 months.

First things first, check with your employer whether you are eligible to even bring your family over on the residency visa.

As your job title on your iqama can make you eligible or not.

And also your salary amount.

inshard wrote:

HI,
Inshallah i am planning to come on february 1st week to jiddah to work in landmark group as Sales Supervisor...
first i will come only me and after that i have to get a apartment small anex to get my family(my wife and 1 year old Kid)
so then how long it will take to get my family visa and what are the required documents that i should bring from my home country to make things more faster and quicker

Hi,
I would like to ask if you know if it is possible to apply for the family visa before getting the iqama and using just the passport to apply for it? I'm guessing no as need iqama for everything.. 
Thanks

Hi

Absolutely not possible, without Iqama.

Even for  family visit visa

Regards

Tunisiangirl89 wrote:

Hi,
I would like to ask if you know if it is possible to apply for the family visa before getting the iqama and using just the passport to apply for it? I'm guessing no as need iqama for everything.. 
Thanks

what are the required documents i should take and go from my home country

Tunisiangirl89 wrote:

Hi,
Thanks

You can never apply for any kind of family visa without your iqama.

inshard wrote:

what are the required documents i should take and go from my home country

First thing is to check with your compnay that what will be your iqama profession as it is the base of any kind of family Visa.

You should get attestation of all your degrees, Arabic version of your marriage certificate etc from Saudi Embassy in your country, from foreign office before coming to Saudia as you will need these documents here again and again so in order to save your time finish this work while you are still in  your country.

Once you are here and your iqama is in your hand and it support family visa then you need to go to Istaqdam office and they will issue visa for your family against 2000/SAR Govt Fee.