Want to sell wallpapers with different designs

Asalamualaykum everyone. I live in Jeddah. I have hundreds of rolls of wall papers with different designs. The ones you use to decorate home walls instead of paints. Can anyone be kind enough to advise me how to sell them out with reasonable price. If at all, is anyone out there interested to buy? I can send pictures of the designs. Thank you. :cheers:

Kindly put your post in advertisement.. you will get more hits..

Also put your add in expatriates.com .. it is a good site..

All the best..  :cheers:

Atomic warlord, I will immediately. Thank you for your kind reply and jazakAllah khair. :)

So how/why have you acquired so much merchandise yet don't know how to sell it?

Post on the FB groups Jeddah Yard Sale and Jeddah Garage Sale.  Lots of traffic there and things sell quickly, although, wallpapers are a niche market item, and don't know how easily you can sell them.  And yes, expatriates.com as well.  If not selling after posting on multiple sites, try to sell to a wallpaper shop.

Trapezius,
Thank you so much for your input. I am very glad I stumbled to this website, Mashaallah! So many nice people willing to take time just to help others. I have checked expatriates.com and I think its exactly what I was looking for. But I would still like to broaden my chances of succes by also taking your other recommendations.  Can you please clarify more on " FB groups Jeddah Yard Sale and Jeddah Garage Sale" are these websites? Can you please give me the right URL? Thank you. And just to answer your question, the wallpapers are not mine but I am eagerly trying to help a close person.  :)

FB = Facebook

Search for the 2 groups I named earlier, join the groups, and then post some pictures and your prices.  Keep updating your posting so it keeps coming to the top of the group pages.  Good luck!

You are welcome!

Better to check wholesale market cuz on internet you can sell only a small quantity of such thing and since you have a big qty so you should check in local wholesale market and there you can sell your goods in one deal or so.