Any good western hospitals or clinics in Nha Trang?

Have a friend who's sick in Nha Trang, went to one of those "mom n pop" doctor operating out of a house. Gave her some pills which made her threw up after three days. Told her not to take those pills again and see a real doctor. But, I am not sure which is the best women's clinic or hospital in Nha Trang.  Can anyone help?

She told me her symptoms, sound like urinary tract infection.

Why don't you try some public hospital? TAM TRI HOSPITAL is a good one.
Add: 57-59 Cao Thang, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa.
Good luck!

In december as i was flying into HCMC, got very sick and have to be admitted to International clinic call SOS. My experience is not very good, do not consider this one. If there is an International SOS hospital in Nha Trang better think twice before admitting.

congoleco wrote:

Why don't you try some public hospital? TAM TRI HOSPITAL is a good one.
Add: 57-59 Cao Thang, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa.
Good luck!

Thanks. However, I am looking for hospitals or clinics that comparable to western standards. I have seen public hospitals in HCMC, and not too impressed. There are few good western hospitals here in HCMC that I know of, but, that would mean flying her from Nha Trang here. Which I heard, is a common occurrence for those who wants to seek better treatments.

Nashcat, I think you have answered your own question. Medical standards outside of Vietnam's major cities do not match those in the capitals. I heard the Naval hospital there praised by a resident ex-pat American about five years ago, but his opinion was based solely upon his daughter's caesarian section there. The Naval hospital was treating foreigners on a pay as you go basis, if  I remember our conversation correctly.