The vista D2

:cool:   I'm moving into The Vista Somerset Vista Ho Chi Minh City D2. I here mixed reviews about the area.......anyone know this area and is it safe and a good area for a newbie to hcm?
:joking:

My house is near The Vista and sometimes I come to this building. It's very nice - safe area... I hope that you're happy in new  place.

yes! i think it's safe to live in The Vista but if you have a big family   :) >7you should be find a house in D2. enjoy your staying :one

I just came here last week and stayed near Somerset but in D1. Cannot tell you about D2 but D1 here is so convenient for me. Food and shops are nearby. Plus around Somerset D1 is nearby old french colonial buildings, museum, zoo, universities, churches. Many formal and informal dinings and its city center. For a newbie, I think is important if not you will be bored like hell away from city center.

:dumbom:   Just by myself, got a two bedroom.......in case I meet that special lady , she can have her own room if she stays over.  :P

Iris Nguyen wrote:

My house is near The Vista and sometimes I come to this building. It's very nice - safe area... I hope that you're happy in new  place.

I'll keep my eyes out for you when I'm walking in the morning......... :joking:

Jquinoq wrote:

Maybe we will meet someday, remember me and say hello :lol:

Iris Nguyen wrote:
Jquinoq wrote:

Maybe we will meet someday, remember me and say hello :lol:

Yes, I'll remember a cute girl like u, however most vnese ladies are beautiful , so it easier if you see a 189cm old foreigner man power walking smile and say hello....I'll buy u lunch.  :cool:

Hi

my name is Duc nguyen and i am a libra.  i live in usa but i will move to vietnam, district 7 soon,  i bought a condo at new era town. 

vietnam, here i come

Well if you are moving there , you are about to find out . No point in asking questions after the fact

Happy8888 wrote:

Well if you are moving there , you are about to find out . No point in asking questions after the fact

I'm asking so I can learn , not learn on the job, and so I can take precautions. Locals may have a better view/ feel for the area.......

I'm sure the type that buys a car without a test drive !!!!

Hello there,

I lived in The vista for a year. It is very beautiful place, special swimming pool, tennis court and gym. I love everything there. Management board a little not professional but everything else is awesome. They have store down stair, they just opened Coffee shop and restaurant. So nice.

So hope you have a good time there and enjoy your.... time there.

Take care,

T