Close

How to resign from existing job???

Good Afternoon!

I have Signed two years of Contract with My company,and i have completed successfully 15 Months and i received a offer letter in new company . I have forwarded resign letter to Hr.....But the Company is saying we will not accept.......Can u please guide me how to proceed...........I have listen that contract may be of two years,but after completion of 1 Year we can change company.....please guide me regarding.........My Friend saying that send Register Post to Hr and Submit the Receipt to LMRA....then at which location is LMRA and how   should i submit the receipt....is only Receipt is Ok are i need to submit any oter documents.....please help me

Hi,

Please read the below link, which should give you all the information you need.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/194#.U1zpLldX_Vg

T&R

Sir thank you for your reply.........My company guys still not acting on my resign letter and just they are saying you will not go...........Then What do u think i should do.........i have forwarded my resign on 1st nov via register post.........Should i need to do something more......please tell me Clear cut

Just inform this thing to your new company and if they are ok then join them and against your existing company talk with Lmra - E-Support

Here is link i hope that will help you how to handle this situation in Bahrain link

Hello, how to inform the LMRA? Os it thru letter or email or go to their office? Thanx

Hi,

The best way would be to visit the LMRA office.

T&R

After 1 year u can change job without the consent of employer.  Just send resignation through registered post with pink card.  Hand over the card to new employer he will submit it with other documents when applying for ur visa transfer

Y pink card

Pink card u will fill n give which will be posted back to ur address after delivery the notice to employer.  U can use it as proof that u sent notice on this date

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain