Degree attestation

hello,
i have to attest my B.E degree from saudi culture and embassy,pakistan..my degree is attested from hec,mofa,pakistan..i am on father sponsership and he is doctor in MOH,ksa...kindly tell me how can i attest my degree from saudi culture and embassy,pakistan and what documents should i require .

regards

Hi naseer_babar110,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I hope that the members will be able to help you soon.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

as far as I know, the Saudi Cultural Centre and the Saudi Embassy only entertain such requests if the application and the degree is also accompanied by a letter from your employer ... since your father is your sponsor at the moment, I understand you are unemployed at the moment ... you have already got your degrees attested from HEC and MOFA Pakistan so you are good to apply for jobs ... once you have a job, your employer will give you a letter for the attestation process ... also, your employer will give you a conditional job that if your degrees are not later attested by the either of the Saudi Cultural Centre or the Saudi Embassy, then you'll be terminated from the job

summarising:
your degrees after attestation from HEC and MOFA Pakistan are good enough for presenting to potential employers, so apply for jobs and once you have it, get a letter from your employer and then send your degrees to Pakistan

hope it helps

all the best

thanks sir for your information..i need to ask one more question my degrees r attested from all concerened authorities..i need to attest my degree from saudi embassy/culture to get SEC membership and change of rofession in iqama...is there any rule that u have to re-attest/re-verify degree from hec/mofa pakistan if 6 month passed???

I'm afraid, that's true ... but don't know which authority at what stage refuses to attest the degrees if the HEC verification is more than 6 months old

sir mofa,pakistan have written on their web page that once degree attested will remain valid life time and hence not re-attested..but hec,pakistan said that few embassies ask for re-verification after 6 month period..is there any info that saudi embassy ask for re-verify/re-attestation ??