MOVING TO VENEZUELA

HI ALL MY FAMILY AND I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO VENEZUELA TO LIVE CAN ANY ONE TELL US HOW MUCH IN US DOLLARS IT COSTS TO RENT A 1 BED ROOM APT AND EMPLOYMENT WIFE IS INTO PAYROLL ,SECRETARY AND OTHER OFFICE  OPERATIONS HOPE TO GET A REPLY SOON BYE ALL

HI AGAIN APARTMENTS MUST BE IN TOWN AREAS AND NOT COUNTRY AREA BUT ITS ACCORDING TO WHERE THERE IS EMPLOYMENT THANKS

Welcome on Expat-blog WJV! I have moved the discussion to the Venezuela forum. I hope you'll get replies to your questions.

You can have a look and post ads on the Venezuela classifieds > accommodation and job sections.

Good luck
Christine

HI CHRISTINE AND THANK U SO MUCH I WILL CHECK IT OUT ANY MORE QUESTIONS I HAVE I WILL LIKE U 2 HELP ME BYE AND THANKS AGAIN

I wrote a post about the cost living in Caracas, which you can find by clicking here Cost of Living. Hope this helps, but if not, feel free to ask me any questions.

I have worked outside the US for the better part of 20 years. I do not need to work in Venezuela but am interested in residing here. I am visiting Caracas and Maracaibo currently and just wanted to know what the requirements were for a longer term visa or a residency visa. Thanks for any guidance.

Regards,
Art

HI! HOW ARE YOU, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, IAM LOOKING A COUPLE MAN AND WOMAN FOR TO WORK IN VENEZUELA ,PAY THE MINIMUN WAGE PLUS PLACES TO STAY AND MEALS,IT IS A VERY NICE PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK AND ALSO YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT AGRICULTURE SO LET ME KNOW THIS IS MY EMAIL [email protected] MY NAME IS FERNANDO

Hello fernando001,

Can you please post your message on the jobs section of Venezuela Classifieds page.

Also: Please use small case lettering on the forum.

Regards

Hello,

The cost of living in Caracas depends on the area where you may live at. But, there are other aspects you would like to know before renting an apartament, such as, Travel distances from work (traffic is really harsh, so I recommend living in a central area). I may help you out finfing a job, I have some contacts (do you hold any degree?)

Aprox. USD 250-500 for rent
            USD 200-300 for food per/month
            USD 100-200 monthly for travel expenses

Hope this may have help you! ;)