My name is Alebra and i need your help !

Hello everyone,

My name is Alebra and i'm from Singapore. I need your advice concerning an issue. Recently, i've been offered a job in Dubai with an international brand. I was offered 1800 EAD + free accomodation + free transportation + free meals + health insurance + free airline tickets tow ways.. I'd like to know about your opinion regarding this package and whether i should accept it or not knowing that i'm very interested by the position and the career growth offered by the company. I've heard a lot of stereotypes portraying Dubai as a very demanding conglomerate and where the cost of living is constantly on the rise.

Any advice and recommendations will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Alebra.

Hi Alebra,good day,hope you are doing fine,Since you are getting accommodation,food and transportation i think u will not have to spend much from your salary .u can save most of your salary.

I think it's an okay offer ..

hi Alebra haw are i Very Most Welcome in UAE i Will tell you abut UAE a good cuntry for life u r come to uae
:one

Hi Alebra,

The cost is highly attributed to accommodation. With that cost out of way and I see most of your expenses are taken care by the employer, this seems like a good offer.

All the best and welcome to the UAE.

Cheers.

It's seem's nice offer free accommodation ,free transportation ,free meals ,health insurance annual airline tickets.And you not have many expenses so you save same most of salary.

its not bad,but still less

decent offer

It's a decent package for a starter. R u starter or do u have experience?

Hi Alebra,
I advice you for the following:
First try to contact any one of the staff of the company who work under or around your package and find out more.
Second verify the job offered with your qualifications and experience.
Third make sure that there is no hidden charges or cut due whatever reason.
Fourth please note that approx your gross salary is 2800, the sum of the basic salary is 1800 AED, transportation around 300 AED (Monthly transport amount for Bus and Metro), Accomdation bed space cost (4 or 3 in one room) is 500 to 600 AED, Health Insurance is less than 200 AED, tickets are mandatory on the company. This salary considred to be marginaly low than the market depending on your job description.
If you are able to contact some of the staff who you will be working with and they are happy and you dont have enough experience or enough qualification, then this offer might be alright considering the above conditions.

Best Luck:)

your inbox is fun. plz delete some messages. my messages are not going to U.

Yes Albera i agree with Cloudeyes.....make it sure that u wont be in any scam...

nice and good offer