Hang out

who wanna hang out tonight   :)

mervat wrote:

who wanna hang out tonight   :)

Where: here in the forum at this thread or in Cairo where you are?  :par:

I'm in Cairo i feel bored and i want to have fun outside  with new people doing friendship with them,

mervat wrote:

I'm in Cairo i feel bored and i want to have fun outside  with new people doing friendship with them,

Hi Mervat,

Stay as much as time in Expat.com ,,,,,write blogs ....meet here new people .....new friends.....and then you will not feel bored....and what you are looking you will get,i mean your hangout will also fulfilled....

regards,
Anil

thanks Anil but you know i want to do something new i spent more than 5 years spending my free time meeting people online having friends online, but i fed up, Egypt is Amazing country however i did not visit any place i do not know my country because i do not have real friends so we can travel and discover my country together. Do you get it?

mervat wrote:

thanks Anil but you know i want to do something new i spent more than 5 years spending my free time meeting people online having friends online, but i fed up, Egypt is Amazing country however i did not visit any place i do not know my country because i do not have real friends so we can travel and discover my country together. Do you get it?

Hi mervat,

I can understand your feelings...have focus on what you want to do and definetly one day it will be happened....And dont say i fed up....once you fed up means you lost the hope and chances of betterment within the life.....there are time phases which will show ups and downs but be as you are and nothing will changed you and you will overcome from all odds....

regards,
anil

thank you Anil for your great and enthusiastic words.

mervat wrote:

thank you Anil for your great and enthusiastic words.

You are always welcome

Readyyyyyy let's have some fun

I am ready

what about  this week Thursday or Friday?

Thursday night after work will be better

great, but we want more people

I could hang out too

ok and I am with you

hope the offer's still on

me :D

I want to ,mervat

hello mervat, the same here, fed up of on line`s  friendships building, ... wanna get out to the light and fresh air..what places you prefer to see in cairo

I'm interested in history and historical places