Need some guides

hello po, i am jancel from cebu, i have a fiance in switzerland and we already have a kid. Filipino po xa pero citizen na po xa doon, sa Solothurn xa exactly, plano sana namin magpakasal this year, wala po kasi kaming idea kung paano, wala pong maka-guide kung pano, and thanks god nakita ko ang blog nato.. and i really hope may makahu akong info's dito. ask ko po sana kung ano yung mga dapat naming gawin. plano namin na dito kami sa cebu magpapakasal. ano po ba dapat kunin na mga papelis? pls po, pa-help naman.. thanks po

Hi jancel,

Can you please post in english only on this anglophone forum, it will help the other forumers to understand and to participate to this thread. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I do not understand your message at all but Cebu is a beautiful island.  How are you adjusting after Haiyan/Yolanda?

Hi Jancel,,I'm Diana,from Taguig city,Manila
bago lang din ako dito,mga ilang buwan panag,fiance din ako doon pero pure Swiss siya.Plano namin magpakasal dito sa pinas. Malki din naitulong sa akin ang blog na to,
Plano niyo bang manirahan doon after ng wedding niyo?
mas mabuti cguro kung pupunta ka sa Swiss embassy xa Makati, manila
or punta ka nag website nila,mas maganda kasi pag xa kanila nanggaling ang information
para di kana malito

i hope na nakatulong ito ng kunti,
Good luck :)

@dianne29 - can you please keep it in English :)

Hi dianne,
I am please to read your comment. Glad to know some of your opinion. I have a swiss fiance. Had read a lot of procedures on how to get a visa to get in Switzerland nd i get confused, i do afraid that i might be denied, the plan is just a visit there. I am currently living in Thailand, i am a Filipino.

How did you get a visa to migrate with your fiance? What am i suppose to do first my fiance want me to go there.
I need your opinion please..

Thanks

hello Eliza,
yes i have a Swiss fiance and were planing to get married here in the Philippines,and i think its easy for me to migrate in Switzerland if we already registered our marriage cerficate in his country after we married here ,but i think you can apply as a tourist visa for vacation for three months i think,but its so many requirements needed,or maybe you can apply for visa d,(its a visa for marriage preparation in Switzerland)you can stay their for three months and more until you and your fiance married already,i don't know if its possible to you,cuz you are Filipino and your staying in foreign country
and maybe its better if you go personally to the embassy of Switzerland,i think their is a Swiss embassy in Bangkok,you can ask them what is real procedure or what they can do about your concern,actually in my first time im also confused to all procedure, how can we get married here in Philippines,but i went to the Swiss embassy personally and ask them all the guidelines and its all done,i clearly understand,what i did not understand before
just be yourself don't be shy,ask them all you want to know about your concern Eliza,
and good luck :)

Well thanks for that dianne. This year i might be back in Philippines for vacation, and sure i can visit the embassy there, i am hesitating about how long the procedure and might be back in Thailand during that time and waste everything. Well, just better visit then the embassy thanks anyway...

Hi... Processing is easy as well as the issuance of the visa if all requirements are complete. My 2nd visit for instance I applied for example Feb.13 then just after 2 days I got my passport back, stamped with the visa. The Swiss embassy will have it delivered via Air21. But do check first if in Thailand u can instead process it if only for a visit.

Just indicate always that YOU ARE JUST STAYING FOR A VISIT AND WILL NOT WORK AND WILL NOT OVERSTAY.

You can Appeal the decision if denied so don't worry. Sometimes they have to do that to get more assurance that ur Sponsor is qualified for the Invitation. The Swiss Embassy may require declaration of sponsorship in some instances but not all the time. Let ur Sponsor(ur bf) attached a copy of his certificate of good credit Standing plus a handsome amount of Balance in his bank Statements as well as pay Slips for the last 3 mos. Read the Posts in "MARRIAGE IN SWITZERLAND" AS THIS TOPIC IS ALSO TACKLED THERE. Have the Patience to read all for you to understand what seems to be blurry... Don't be scared! Just be TRUTHFUL in everything u fill up in the form. It is a sad Thing really that the doings of some of our fellow Filipinos in overstaying make the Screening a lil' bit tough but in Switzerland in Terms of processing etc., ALL IS DONE PROMPTLY! (jUST PLEASE PARDON IF SOME WORDS ARE CAPITALIZED EVEN IF SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN. MY HUBBY'S LAPTOP AUTOMATICALLY CAPITALIZE IT AS IT IS IN SWISSDEUTSCH SETTING. In Swissdeutsch, most nouns are capitalized, hihihihi unlike in English where only the start of the sentence and some few nouns are capitalized like names.)

Thank you so much. you did help a lot now! really...

not much problems to think at this point. My boyfriend is so much excited than I, and a little bit jealous 'coz he's done completing his requirements for the invitation for sponsorship. And i need to process some of my documents as well back in Philippines...of course!

holy sheet!

hi....you can apply as fiance visa..or you can marry in the Phil...its up to you ..all you have to do is to complete all the requirements and submit it to the Swiss embassy in the Phil....you can check out this links http://www.eda.admin.ch/manila
i hope it will help you :)