E-wakala process in UAE

Hi,

I am an Indian, hired as supervisor for one of the biggest company in KSA.
I am currently working in Abu Dhabi and wants to transfer in KSA having a working visa.
I don't want to go back in India before going to KSA because I want to finish my work notice here and then directly go to KSA.

My question is,,, is it possible to process an e-wakala here in Indian embassy in UAE. If yes, what are the requirements and the procedure?
Waiting for your reply asap.

Well, its not possible. In your case you are an expat in uae, And you have to be in india at the time of visa stamping in your passport by saudi embassy india.

Also , you need to hire some overseas recruitment agency to process your documents in saudi embassy in india.

Thats what happenned with me exactly.

Wish you best of luck !

Regards

Asghar

Jhon81 wrote:

Well, its not possible. In your case you are an expat in uae, And you have to be in india at the time of visa stamping in your passport by saudi embassy india.

Also , you need to hire some overseas recruitment agency to process your documents in saudi embassy in india.

Thats what happenned with me exactly.

Wish you best of luck !

Regards

Asghar

That's absolutely correct, you must be in India to get your visa stamped.
Congrats and good luck with your visa process.

good evening sir/madam
i would i like to ask that , i have to know about e wakkala . its for my institution . we have visa for nurses from India. but we have to prepare ewakkala for  visa processing . how to apply for ewakkala ? where to submitt the documents ? I hope you will give me a good advice and solution for above matter .

thank you ,
with best regards

HI TEAM

CAN SOMEBODY HELP WITH AGENCIES THAT PROCESS NURSING JOBS  IN UAE. I WANT TO APPLY

THANKS YOUR HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

:)