Imigration agent in Ubud?

Being an expatriate of local origin I never thought I would get caught with issue of visas.
After spending 5 years in deep rural France we returned to Australia to settle in Hobart Tasmania. Self and wife want to spend 60 days in Bali so managed to organise an invitation letter from relative in Indonesia as required when applying for a Sosial Budaya Visa.
Arriving late at the night of 26 December last year after 24 hours flight. The next morning rushed to the consulate in Sydney thinking that there would be enough time to get visas issued for our flight on 6 Janauary. We arrived at the consulate office only to see that it was closed until 2nd of January 2014, despite this time being an Australian holiday period.
Back at the consulate on 2 January, to be told that we would not get the visa before 9 January. Rather than change our departure date we chose to get the Visa on Arrival at Denpasar. Now after having settled ourselves on Ubud outskirts, it is time to think about getting visas for our next 30 days stay. Now,not a straight matter. First we have to agains get letters of invitation, the earlier were already destroyed as we assumed they would be of no use. Maybe 3 or 4 trips to Denpasar, so rather than face the hassle and paying a private taxi for the return trips, can anyone give an estimate of the cost of handing the task to an agent and also point me to a reliable agency in Ubud? I would appreciate any suggestions.

The right answer for you is much more simple than you think.  Your 30 day VOA that you got at Ngurah Rai is renewable here in Bali for another 30 days allowing for a full 60 day stay.

This is quite simple to do on your own...no need for a visa agent and no need for a sponsor either.

Have one of the many drivers you find along Jalan Raya in Ubud take you the "kantor imigrasi Renon" (Denpasar) and you'll find all the instructions posted on a board inside the office. 

You should show up at the immigration office about a week before your first 30 day VOA is due to expire.

Cheers, and I hope you enjoy my town!

Oh what a relief, terima kasih sekali pak Ubudian. I hope we meet again in another topics.

Sama, sama Pak De.  Sempai jumpa.