Transfer Iqama

I read all the forum in this site and i was wondering about my status yes i completed already my contract and its 3 years this january 20, 2014, and i have offer to other company and i want to request to them to transfer. And the new company want me to work immediately as long as i get the release letter to my current company. FAQ

Because the company policy is they cannot give the release letter even i finish the contract i sign to them.

It is possible the i will fight for it?
cause i want to go exit due to more process.

If they send me back home i need to stay 90days before leaving while the new company wants me to start next month?

Although i read the forum i want some advice its possible they cannot give me release?

The complete decision with your current employer, you must to be diplomatic "not fighting" with them,,you can tell them that you served them for three years and you were be happy with them and you did a lot for them, in another meaning you could release all of your money with them, like end of service, vacation balance, pending salaries,...

For new employer you can't work on release letter, the new employer must complete the labour office process and give you printout showing you are on their Iqama with identification letter stamped from chamber of commerce,just till they print your new Iqama from passports, if you got catched working only on release letter, passports will never believe your story and you will be banned for ten years to enter Saudi Arabia, no idea if this includes UAE also or not.

For the time you will spend outside Saudi is the time to issue new visa for you, it could be one month, two, three, depends on your country processes.

Thanks
Yes of course am not fight lol i mean seat with them and talk or negotiate my status.
Today i have a meeting with the GM, hopefully he will agree with that only i need is release letter from them and i will wait until the new sponsor work on it.

Its possible for 3year to get a release?
Cause There have A company policy and labor law policy which one is the most followed?

Good work friend.

Before Nitaqat system, it was two years must be spent before move Iqama again, now I heard that the you can move it anytime, as the labour work become the same for Saudi and foreigner for everything, this what I heard, kindly check.