Aupairs in Barcelona

Hello everyone!
I have just started a new job working as an au-pair for a family who live just outside barcelona in Premia.
Does anyone know of any websites or groups where I can meet other aupairs or young people, or anyone who can show me around Barcelona during the day or the weekend!

Thanks
xxx

Hi Au-pair in Barcelona,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A longer introduction and some words about your hobbies may be helpful in having some contacts :)

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello!!

Didn't know whether you meant on my page or on here so i will just go for here!

I'm Sophi, I'm 21 from England and i am currently working as an au-pair in Premia just outside of Barcelona for a couple of months.
I am currently in my third year, my year abroad, of university. I study Spanish, French and Portuguese at the university of Nottingham and this is my second placement.

I basically just want to get to know the city as I love travelling and exploring new places but as I came here alone don't know many people my age. I really want to go ge tot know barcelona and try to go to as my museums and interesting places as I can. But i would also like to see the more local areas too.

For hobbies, I love sports and chatting, cooking. I walk the family dog daily along the beach towards barcelona which is gorgeous.
I have the mornings off and work from about 3 so have the whole morning to explore Barcleona which i am realy enjoying! But basically just wondered if there are any other young people around who fancy meeting up for a coffee or going to see some things in Barcelona sometime :)

let me know xx

Hi Sophi! I just arrived in Barcelona this weekend to start au-pairing. I'm living in downtown Barcelona watching three kids. I'm also looking for friends and have the same schedule as you! If you'd like to meet up for coffee or some exploring send me a message. New to this website so not sure if there's a private message thing but I think Facebook or email would be easiest.

Odessa

Hey,
I would like to join as well in Barcelona during my visit 7-9feb, I speak English. Connect me on fb @ Ragesh Hajela.
Cheers!