Big selection of Royal Canin dog food?

I just moved here from Thailand with my English Bulldog, so I'm in desperate need of some Royal Canin Bulldog food or Royal Canin Dermacomfort, or as a last option I will give him standard Royal Canin Adult.
Is there any shop or vet in HCMC that has a big selection of Royal Canin, or that maybe could order it?
I have tried Google, but all the shops I have been to so far only have Royal Canin for toy dogs and cats, and they say they have no idea where to buy Royal Canin for big dogs (because they want me to buy their Pedigree).
I even tried calling the Vietnamese distributor, but they don't answer my mails and their phone is disconnected..
I found a shop in Hanoi that has standard Royal Canin for adults, so as a last option I will have it sent down here.

Thanks!
Joe

check this website!

petshop.vn

ask for Ms Flora (owner) she is traveling to Thailand regularly and will buy everything you need!

I've got all products (incl. Royal Canin) what I directly ordered!

sorry, mentioned the wrong website :)

can't find the right one, but here is mobile number of [Moderated: send details in private pls]

very reliable lady and will find a solution for your issue!

good luck

There are not many grade of Royal canine in HCM City. But you can found some at this shop: 28C, Mac Dinh Chi Street, Dist. 1, HCMC. The price is very ok.
They have a lot of thing for dog and cat.

There is a vet in thao dien that sell a wide selection of royal canin here is their adress:  33 - 41 Street,  Thao Dien, Dist 2, Ho Chi Minh City