Deliver in Kuwait with visit visa

Hello,

My husband has residence permit(CIVIL ID),but I do not have residence permit. I have visit visa.
Could you please let me know if I can deliver baby in Kuwait? Can it make problem for getting birth certificate?

I searched for it. However I could not get any definite response:(

Thanks

have your husband ask the company mandoub (messenger), they are most knowledgeable on such matters.

I delivered here on a visit visa.  It made no difference getting the birth certificate

Hi Dog_lover,

how are you? we have just moved back to Kuwait. I will have my Civil ID in place, but my wife will probably still be on a visit visa when she has our baby.  When applying for the Kuwait Birth Certificate, was your husbands Civil ID, Marriage certificate and passports enough? We are just a little bit concerned that my wife won't have her Civil ID.

Thank you in advance for any advice :)

regards,

Ewan

When your wife delivers the baby. Just provide your civil ID, marriage paper, visit visa, her passport for the hospital to register the baby's then take the paper to the embassy then ministry of health to get birth certificate

Hi KuwaitQ8,
Thanks for your response! Yes, I think we get the birth registration paper (pink slip?) from the hospital, but we also require the Kuwait birth certificate I believe, which we have to obtain from the Kuwait births registration office in the area the baby was born.  It's here we're not sure if we only require my Civil ID, or my wife will require a civil ID also?? If any one who has had experience with this procedure I'd really be appreciative for any details/ hints or tips :)
Thanks

Many people had same case so for your wife her passport is enough and I know what i'm talking about because in the space for the civil number they will write her passport number thats how it is working.. don't panic ;)

HI KuwaitQ8,

Thank you very much for your reply, we will try to get some official responses, but hearing that has put our mind at ease a lot. Thank you :)

You welcome