How long is a multiple exit re-entry visa valid for?

The answer seems obvious but I need to be sure.

I always thought that it was valid for 6 months i.e., I could travel in and out of KSA within 6 months of getting the visa.  I have just checked my details on the ministry web site and it tells me that:
1) The visa was issued on 12/12/2013 (correct!!)
2) I have to exit before 12/03/2014.  (3 months from issue)
3) Visa duration is 180 days from departure date.

I plan to travel out once before 12/03/2014 so that is not a big problem but I thought these visas could be used within 6 months ie travel out for the first time any time before 12/06/2014?

Also, when I return to KSA, can I travel out again on the same visa after 12/03/2014 (but before 12/06/2014)?  Anyone with personal experience?

Many thanks.

Yes Correct, but to be in Saudi Arabia before 12/6/2014.

Thanks for your reply.

I first travelled outside KSA on 10/01/2014.  The Muqeen website now has my visa validity as 204 days from 1st exit date.  It also has a "return before" date of 04/07/2014 which is 204 days from the date of issue in December 2013 (??!!) :unsure

Hopefully, all will become clear in the fullness of time.

Hi there.

I would like to know how and where did you check the date you had to fly outside Saudi Arabia.

I got my visa on 05-Jun-2014 and I am not sure uptil when can I exit Saudi Arabia for the first time. I have plans to fly on 23-Jul-2014.

I would appreciate if you could share with me the complete process to check the timeframe for me to travel outside Saudi Arabia on Multiple Exit - re-Entry Visa Valid for 180 days.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Sincerely,

You can check the details and validity of your exit re-entry visa on the Saudi Ministry of Interior website.  I have found out that the visa starts to run from the date you first travel out of the Kingdom.  Mine was valid for 175 days from my first exit.  If you have not yet traveled outside the Kingdom on the visa, I am not sure an expiry date can be calculated

The expiry date is the date by which you have to have returned to the Kingdom.  Obviously, as the visa name suggests, you can come and go as any times as you want within the validity period.  As I said, you may not be able to check an expiry date until the visa is presented to leave the Kingdom for the first time.

Let us know how you get along.

Question was if on multi re-entry visa validity is mentioned 180 days from first departure, but no any date like departure before is not mentioned that means can he depart after 3  months from the visa issuing date as his first departure.