UK Economy!

Hello everyone! It's good to be here...I hope UK economy absorbs EU new entrants perfectly in terms of job creation and more...Do we have economist in the house to enlighten me on the pros and cons ?

I don't think so , uk economy has been going down since 96. The country is still in recession , been here 23 years and I'm moving out now because its really bad! Unless you're a nurse or a carer it's hard to find decent work .

th e new wave of job seekers seems to worry all of europe, and there is always someone who can do the job cheaper
the jobs with the highest barriers of entry and internal soladarity will maintain high salary rates
for the rest of us it will be dog eat dog,as each area undergoes wage dumping , starting with the unskilled sector, low key high tech sector, and social skill service sector.
if you are on good wages in these areas enjoy it as it will not last long
as moet west euro countries have reserves the effects will only be vissible looking at country as whole.
a 1 per cent fall here etc over 20 years the change in values is clearer.
the well know widening of the gap between rich and poor.
finding work is not the problem, its wether the wages can pay for the costs of doing this work.
own flat, own food etc
solution is to have place which is rent free or for caring activities, food at work or from local food charity, clothes fom charity shop transport bike moped or car share and holidays visit friends abroad and get lucky with cheap flight .. Oh and a richer boy or girlfriend