Buying a Car on finance/installments

Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the 'colder' weather in Riyadh. I am currently looking at ways to purchase a car on finance/instalments. I have so far found this very hard with all showrooms asking for numerous amounts of paperwork, along with some of them having staff who can speak little English. Furthermore, as a Al-Rajhi bank account holder, I went to their car finance office today on Exit 30 and had a time to remember! I went from person to person trying to find someone who could speak English, eventually I found someone who helped me with the actual process of buying a car but was unable to answer my questions due to language issues...

Can anyone give me any ideas or showrooms I could go to where I will be served properly:)

Hey Adam,

Usually all the car showrooms are located somewhere on Khurais road. You can find Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Peugeot, Mercedes, Dodge.. etc. In every showroom there's a bank representatives who can give more information about financing your car. I'm not so sure if they can speak English or not but you definitely need to bring a co-worker or a friend who can translates.

Goto Abdul Latif Jameel Toyota Dealer, The staff speak in English and they customer support is very good.