How can the money be transferred from ghana to india

hi i am a guy living in new delhi one of my good friend lives in ghana and he has a account in barclays bank there and he want to send me money so i wanna know the whole procedure i mean that how my friend can send me money to new delhi.

send through Money Transfer there he need to give your name and ID Number. Nothing els or els , give yuour Account detaiils along with brand IFSC code and all GHANA LOCAL BANK will transfer money accordingly.

Hi,

How much maximum money can be transferred from Ghana to outside  in Asian country Bank to Bank wire transfer ?  Thanks.

Saeedmdali
Dhaka, Bangladesh.
email: [email protected]

According to CAL bank if you have a foreign currency account with them there is no limit to the amount that can be transferred. The Bank of Ghana is in the process of regulating foreign currency transactions so this may change.

Hallo all,

Someone told me that a foreigner visiting Ghana on tourist visa can open a joint NON RESIDENT
DOLLAR account with a local Ghana citigen, The amount of foreign currency may be any high amount, and the account holder can transfer the money to a foreign account by the help of the Bank. Is that OK ?

Saeedmdali
Dhaka
email: [email protected]       27 Jan 2014

I suggest you find a Ghanaian bank with a website eg Standard Chartered Ecobank CAL Bank etc and look at the information regarding opening accounts so that you get the correct information