Can anyone help me?

Hi! My name is Lara and I'm 21. I'm a student of English philology in Alicante (Spain) with an intermediate / high level of English and I'm looking forward to working abroad.

Especially, I am interested in working and practicing English. Since I have not yet experienced, I hope my linguistic skills could help as much as possible.

Hello Lara,

I've moved your post to the english speaking forum of USA for a better interaction with the other members.

Regards,

Sarah

That's okey, thanx!! :D

Hola Lara,
Te escribere en espaol, como estas en espanas me imagino que hablas espenol.
Te cuento que entu area no es comun que contraten extranjero, pero si en area tecnologica , muchos extrajero.
Solo es una idea podrias venir aqui y de aqui aplicar para lo que tu quieres y buscas, te sera un 90% mas facil.
suerte.

Gracias por la sugerencia. La verdad es que busco un trabajo temporal durante el verano, puesto que aún no he terminado la carrera.. Creo que eso me sería de gran ayuda para el futuro, ya que mi intención es vivir allí cuando termine. No obstante, creo que estoy lo suficientemente preparada como para das clases a niños tanto de inglés como de mi lengua materna; el español. Además, también estaría dispuesta a  hacer de niñera, puesto que ya lo he hecho con anterioridad.

Si a alguien le interesa una niñera que contácte conmigo!  :)

Como niñera es algo facil, para encontrar. cuantos años te quedan?
te dare mi correo para cuando termines tu carrera me escribas si lo deseas:[email protected]
Que edad tienes?
de que verano hablas, de europa o de norte amarica?
mi nombre es luis.

que hora es en españa en este momento?
suerte.

English only please. If you wish to talk in Spanish, utilize the Spanish speaking forums.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=2112

usmc_mv wrote:

English only please. If you wish to talk in Spanish, utilize the Spanish speaking forums.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=2112

I think it was in the Spanish forum before getting moved to the English forum.

Hi MiaCulpa,

No what usmc_mv is trying to tell lara and monofeliz is that this is the USA English language forum, where we post in ENGLISH ONLY. The USA Spanish language forum is where you should be posting if you want to do so in Spanish.

Lara's original posting was in an English language forum as well.

I agree that it should be in the English forum if her goal is to improve her English.  Her most substantial post here, however, has been in Spanish.

Lara_93 wrote:

Especially, I am interested in working and practicing English. Since I have not yet experienced, I hope my linguistic skills could help as much as possible.

This is the right spot for you, to learn to speak the American version of English.

MiaCulpa wrote:

I agree that it should be in the English forum if her goal is to improve her English.  Her most substantial post here, however, has been in Spanish.

Unfortunately, whether the intended goal, this is an ENGLISH only forum as stated in the forum rules.

Hey...I can surely help you in improving your skills