Relocation to San Ramon ?

Hello everibody  !

Sorry for my bad english ! We are a young family wich want to relocate to Costa Rica : any information is very helpful for as ... Now, we living to Canada ( we are romanians and canadians ) and we are looking about information.

My question is : HOW we can found a job ( electronics or softwer ) in San Ramon or San Jose ? Any links, blogs,  information is very helpful : we are begginer and little lost in that ...

Thank you for your attention !

Hello!
There are only 3 ways that I know of that you can legally work in Costa Rica:
1) investor status residency - takes some time and effort, and you must invest something like $200,000, hire Ticos, apply, etc. It doesn't cover the family.
2) permanent residency - you cannot get this immediately. First you have to be a temporary resident for a while. OR you can have a child in CR, and get it that way. Obviously, this also takes time.
3) get a work visa - The only way I have heard of people getting this is through a company outside of CR. You work for a company, they sponsor your move to CR, they provide your job. Your family can legally live in CR under your work visa, but they cannot work (only the one).  I don't know anyone who got a work visa while in CR, only before coming to CR.

Thank you for answer !
How I can take temporary residence ? How I can take a job there ? What can you tell me about jobs in Costa Rica ?

take a look at arcr.net
they have the different residency types spelled out.