Traveling to Germany with renewal receipt of Permesso di Soggiorno

Hello everyone,
I am currently staying in Genoa, Italy and have given my Permesso di Soggiorno for Renewal. The renewal process is extremely slow (some of you might know) and takes around 2-3 months.
I have applied for renewal in October 2013, and still haven't got any indication how long it will take for the process to be complete.
I was wondering is there any way to travel to Germany with the renewal receipt of the Permesso? Is there any way I can travel to Germany?
Please do let me know, as it is extremely important for me to travel to Germany by January mid.
Thank you, in advance, for all your help. I really appreciate it..
Regards,
Sam.

sameehan.2301 wrote:

Hello everyone,
I am currently staying in Genoa, Italy and have given my Permesso di Soggiorno for Renewal. The renewal process is extremely slow (some of you might know) and takes around 2-3 months.
I have applied for renewal in October 2013, and still haven't got any indication how long it will take for the process to be complete.
I was wondering is there any way to travel to Germany with the renewal receipt of the Permesso? Is there any way I can travel to Germany?
Please do let me know, as it is extremely important for me to travel to Germany by January mid.
Thank you, in advance, for all your help. I really appreciate it..
Regards,
Sam.

Use your passport.
Ciao Bruce

No problem with that just bring the receipt from the pst office. You can check the detsils regarding your case. Its written in the questura site about travelling with expired permesso but already renewed. Travelling by train or bus doesnt need any permesso no control check unlike in the airport but just in case bring thw receipt.

@sameehan.2301

hi did you travel to Germany with a receipt... ?  can you please let me know because even though I am planning to travel to Germany but my permesso is expired and I have a receipt.

thank you.

@sameehan.2301
hi did you travel to Germany with a receipt... ? can you please let me know because even though I am planning to travel to Germany but my permesso is expired and I have a receipt.
thank you.
-@Mohan Sai Rapelly

You are replying to an 8 year old post. So unlikely get a reply. Please look at the forum as this topic has been covered many times.

@SimCityAT THANK YOU FOR TH REPLY .. but I dint find the answer to my question so far.