Internet speed and quality

I have been researching a move to the Caraberte/Sosua area.  I am retired but need to have access to fast reliability internet.  I have read conflicting information about the different internet companies.

For those of you who live in the area, can you share your experiences with the internet?  I am not very concern with the cost if I can get high speed and reliability use.
Thank you
Harry

Welcome to the forums.  You ask a good question and it is one we get a lot.  I can tell you that you can get good fast reliable internet in the Cabarete area.  Others will add their info on specific companies, rates and experiences! 

** key to note, no matter what anyone says is available, double check it is available where you want to live. I mean the specific apartment or house! I once moved to an apartment and was told: oh yes you can get internet with Claro. And the reality was I had to wait 6 months to get it! 

I am in Santo Domingo and use Tricom which is not currently available in Cabarete. 

Please feel free to ask us any questions!

Harry welcome to the forum.  We live between Sosua and Cabarete and use de Lancer cable for our internet and have no problems  They have various levels of speed available and three levels of pricing. We are using the middle level (just under $99 a month) and have no problem up or down.

Bob K