Bringing furniture from pakistan

i want to bring my furniture from pakistan to riyadh anyone having any idea or information how can i do this in easy and cheep way

Hi..

Try this site..

http://www.gatewaysmoving.com/Moving_to … Arabia.htm

Just out of curiosity.. Is it really worth getting stuff from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia.. or buying the furniture here itself locally..  You will not have to worry about the damages, paying of charges & etc..

You might really know the exact.. but pls. share with me so i would also know..

Thanks..

Really its strange that you want to bring your furniture from Pakistan  :/

Yes, in addition it will take a long time in inspection and you will pay customs for it.

muzhi wrote:

i want to bring my furniture from pakistan to riyadh anyone having any idea or information how can i do this in easy and cheep way

I recently went through the process and even though my transfer was covered completely door-to-door through a relocation agency hired & paid for, by my company (it cost around 20k SAR for a full 20 ft container from Lahore to Dammam, including insurance, packing, unpacking etc), I would very strongly advise against it.

When moving company opened the container door outside my home, I was shocked, everything was in an extremely bad condition, opened up, checked by customs, items missing, items damaged, items moved around from one box to another and what not.. I claimed quite a lot through insurance but many items that were damaged held more sentimental value rather than anything else.. Terrible experience..

The decision, at the end, is yours.