Friendship

Hey everyone

I have been living in Singapore for over a year and a half and am interested in making some friends. I have barely had a social life since moving here and it's not likely it will improve anytime in the near future because I'm now teaching full-time and have just applied for a diploma. My off days are Tuesday and Wednesday which also makes things a little harder. If anyone wants to chat online or catch up for a coffee or something, let me know and I'll give you my email :)

Hey, I just arrived and finding new friends seems pretty daunting at the moment. I would be up for coffee if you are interested. I could use some outside perspective on this place.

Hello,

I've been staying in Singapore for more than 2 years and meet a lot of people but sadly a lot of them has already left and went back home. So if your planning to hang out please invite me as well hehe.

Thanks!

I am staying here for 9days. My last day would be tomorrow and i'll be back in the philippines. How is it living in singapore?

place is nice...but cost of living is high compare to other cities....  :)

Hi,

I came here couple of months back and work here as Software Developer. Still struggling to have a social circle. I gym, like to travel, watch movies, would like to go for Weekends Drinks,

Would like to hear from anyone here. Also I haven't explored all places in Singapore, so If anyone interested we can pair up and have fun.

Thnx!

Hey,

Just arrived from Australia two weeks ago and am very keen in meeting new people and see what Singapore has to offer.

If anyone would for a drink or coffee just PM me.

Cheers

Hi,

Just to let you know this is not an ad. I am a genuine user. Came across your post thought you may like it. If you want to meet new friends try this app - Watchme88   
when i came to singapore, i was very lonely, back then nothing of these sorts were available. I found this Watchme88 cool.

Hi, thanks for your message, i love it.