Thinking of retiring to Rabat

I am thinking of retiring to a beach front in Rabat.  I would like to know any recommendations regarding the best beaches that also have access to a lively neighborhood with restaurants, etc, within walking distance.  I prefer 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a terrace facing the beach.   

I also would appreciate any information you have regarding the prices of long-term rentals in such areas, or reliable realty agents that could provide this information.

My understanding is that the cost of living in Rabat is so very much less than where I live in California.  I need to find a lovely place to live that I can afford on my meager retirement pay

hey and welcome !! about accommodation  the prices differ from area to other
here is a site of prices
http://www.avito.ma/fr/rabat/appartemen … D%5Bto%5D=
the cost of living is less then usa

Hello from Qatar!

Looking for an apartment in Rabat in front of the sea and and 15 min away from the city center the only area is Residence Sabah... not sure if it has a lot of restaurant, but for a expat, i recommend either the city center ( Bv. Mohamed 5, Hassan quartier, Bv. Moulay abdalla) or Agdal quartier . unfortunately both area are a bit far from the beach, as you said the cost of life is not quite high comparing to CA.

sorry im a bit far to help u more.

let me know if you have further Questions.

ihssane

hello and welcome to Rabat
yes you can find what you are looking I suggest you Harhoura is calm and quiet there are pretty café.mais restaurant and it is a bit far from Rabat
you will find nice villa.
madame

Thank you, I will eagerly review what you sent.  I appreciate your time.