CHANGE THE CARD

I AM COME FROM SPAIN AND I HAVE PARMANET RESIDENCE CARD OF SPAIN (LARGA DURACION) MAY CAN I CHANGE HERE MY CARD OR CAN WORK HERE LEAGLY PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAVE I DO THX

If permanent with 5 years Spanish residence, or elsewhere in the EU, then yes. If you haven't made 5 years somewhere, then no.

Thx alot. Plz sir tell me know what can i do now for change my card or for work and what i need the paper for change

You have the same rights as an EU national if you have a 5 year card. You take your national passport and EU residence card to wherever you plan to live and register at the commune. To register, you will need proof of where you are living and proof of income to support yourself without being a burden on the Belgian state. Same rules for EU nationals, some get registration refused as they cannot prove their income / where living.

Hello what was already being said a second option is  they will normally give you 3 months to find a job in Belgium and then when you get work they then issue your 5 year card.