Family Visit Visa - Tracking an Application's Progress

Due to the lack of information available, I decided to post a summary of the different stages of my family visit application. The translation was done from Google translate.

1. Once the application is electronically submitted online on the MOFA website.
The following message appears alongside a summary of your application.

يرجى طباعة الطلب وتصديقه الكترونيا من الغرفة التجارية او جهة العمل
Please print the application and electronically ratification of the Chamber of Commerce or the employer

2. Paid the employer 25 SAR and a copy of the application, then they submitted the application to the Chamber of Commerce. The following message appears alongside a summary of your application:

(تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 688888 ) بتاريخ 2013/12/29 (غرفة الرياض)
The ratification of the request: (688888) on 29/12/2013 (Riyadh Chamber)

3. Once the MOFA issue the visa, the following message appears, with a shortened summary of your application:

لرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول
Please print the document and audit representation Kingdom to issue visa

Next step, print the visa document, and take it to the embassy in the country of your residence. There, the visa will be issued in your passport.

Summary:

Application submitted online (Saturday 28th December 2013)
Next day employer submits to Chamber of Commerce (Sunday 29th December 2013).
MOFA issued visa within 6 days (Saturday 4th January)

Hope this helps.

Thanks, But I am sure most of them have been asked to visit MOFA along with the original IQAMA, Visa Application and passport copy of the visitors. and after that you have to monitor online to check for the visa.

no nothing as such required to visit everytime everyone

thanks alot ! one single query, can u guide me what reason you wrote in the column of "reason for visit visa" written in arabic coz i have heard early visas are granted to those who write a good justifiable reason for the visit

The reason for visit was:

زيارة عائلية

DrHassanMalik wrote:

thanks alot ! one single query, can u guide me what reason you wrote in the column of "reason for visit visa" written in arabic coz i have heard early visas are granted to those who write a good justifiable reason for the visit

Congratulations emeraldsaregreen

Happy for you and your determination.

الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول.I got visit Visa today

Anybody, Tell. Me I got Visit visa.I listen that medical insurance is must for visitors. Is it such news

Procedure to check Family Visit Visa Application Status

First of all you need to go to the website of MOFA through this website : https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/.
You will have to select “English” language from there. A page will be opened where you will have to enter the information to check Family Visit Visa Application Status. Select “Application submitted to MOFA” in front of “Search for”.  Application number which is given to you by MOFA when you applied for the visit visa needs to be entered here. Iqama Number also needs to be entered in third box and image code in the fourth box. Once all the information has been entered, you need to click on inquire a message like this will appear on your computer screen. It is shown in the screenshot below.https://www.proxysite.com/process.php/Xq7LkrUg/Bb1gXhID/tz_2Bkib/If5FXbcg/gI7XQ8ES/u5di1axE/r6tMqW4X/gPV6wJO4/kceLV0Sh/ekvf3WJ6/v6YQirSj/ogLbPwey/65XuYSoF/LL3cB7Ii/tUwIYLGT/hu1uKdRd/yuyO96ig/3aOnc1Xe/N4ehK6B5/NEUSMaQW/BvjwTUWa/fnsXIYMI/W7u1MwYV/BMXmDFQa/XXcs0S7t/vj8UUe7Q/_3D_3D/b7/

The message which has been shown in the screenshot means that the visa has been approved. However, you may receive a different message. I have translated different messages received by the people at this point of time in the following:

-S.No.
-Arabic
-Translation
تقديم الطلب للفرع مع الاقامه
Visit MOFA with your Iqama
يقدم الطلب شخصيا الى فرع الوزارة بجدة
You need to apply for the visit visa by visiting VISA yourself
​إستعلام عن طلب مقدم لوزارة الخارجية تم إستلام الطلب بتاريخ 2015/01/26
Request for the Visit Visa has been received by the MOFA
(نأمل تقديم طلب جديد وادخال البيانات كاملة (أسماء الزائرين كما هي مدونة في الجواز
Application Rejected: Please submit new application and enter complete required information
اعتذار كتابة اسم المطلوب للزيارة باللغة الانجليزية
Apology: The name of the applicant of visit visa should be in English
تعبئة طلب جديد / وتدوين رقم تأشيرة الدخول
Fill a new application and enter the details of your entry visa number
تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب . المهنة"
Application has been rejected due to Profession. You need to change your profession
تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب تعديل الديانة غير مسلم
Application has been rejected due to the religion for whom visit visa has been applied is Non-Muslim
تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب.
Application Rejected
تعتذر وزارة الخارجية عن تلبية الطلب
Application Rejected
تم استلام الطلب
Request Received
تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 8462847 ) بتاريخ 2014/10/21 (غرفة الرياض)
Request Authenticated at the Chamber of Commerce
رقم الطلب: 9291854 تاريخ الطلب: 2015/02/02 الطلب تحت الاجراء
Request is under process
فضلاً تدوين رقم خطاب مكتب العمل وتاريخة ومصدرة بخصوص تغير المهنة
Please provide labor office approval to change profession with date and place of issuance
لا داعي لمراجعة وزارة الخارجية أو فروعها بالنسبة لطلبات الزيارة العائلية المصدق عليها آلياً من الغرفة التجارية وعليك متابعةنتيجة الطلب على الموقع
No need to visit MOFA or any of its branches for family visa authenticated by COC. Followup the reuest online
لرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول
Please print the document and consult representative office to issue the entry visa
مبررات الزيارة أم الزوجه الزيارة.
Justification of the visit for mother in law needs to be provided
مدة الزيارة المطلوبة أعلى من تاريخ صلاحية اقامة صاحب الطلب
Duration of the requested visa is higher than the validity of the Iqama of the person requesting the visa
مراجعة الفرع بجده بمذكرة المراجعة واصل الطلب واصل الاقامه وصور منها
Consult the branch in Jeddah with the followup receipt, the original request, original Iqama and copy of the Iqama
نامل تعبئة طلب جدي
Please fill-up an acceptable request
نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقامه
please fill up new request with accurate information as per Iqama
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد بعد موسم الحج
Please fill up new application after hajj season
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدون فيه بياناتك بكل دقة كماهي بالإقامة_صاحب العمل
Please fill up a new application with accurate information as per Iqama and employer
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدون فيه بياناتك بكل دقة وتدوين اسماء المطلوبين للزيارة كاملة كما بالجواز السفر (ثلاثي
Please fill up a new application with accurate information and indicate the names of the persons for whom application is made as per their respective passports
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين العنوان باسم المدينة
Please fill up a new application with address and name of city
نـأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين العنوان كامل
Please fill up a new application with complete address
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين المهنه بكل دقة كما هو في الإقامة
Please fill up a new application with accurate information about the profession as per Iqama
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين بياناتك بدقة كما هي مدونة في الإقامة
Please fill up a new application with accurate information as per Iqama
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين جميع المعلومات باللغة العربية ما عدا اسماء المطلوبين للزيارة تكتب بالأحرف اللاتينية.
Please fill up a new application with accurate information in Arabic except for the names of the person for whom the visa application has been made. It should be in Latin letters.
نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدوين رقم خطاب مكتب العمل بتغير المهنه في مبررات الزيارة
Please fill up a new application including the labor office letter for change of profession in justification of the visit
نأمل مراجعة فرع المدينة المنوره لمطابقة البيانات مع احضار جميع المستندات (مع صور منها) على أن تكون الهويه للمستفيد صادره من المدينه او تبوك او احدى محافظاتهما وفترة صلاحية لاتقل عن ثلاثة اشه
Please visit Madina Branch for the conformity of the information in the presence of all documents and photocopies thereof, on the condition that the applicant's Iqama is issued from Madina or Tabuk and the validity is not less than 3 months.
نأمل مراجعة فرع الوزاره مع إرفاق الطلب وأصل الإقامه وصورة منها
Please visit MOFA with application, original iqama and copy thereof.
يرجى التقدم للسفارة / القنصلية مباشرة بخطاب دعوه الكتروني
Please apply directly to the embassy or consulate with an electronic invitation letter
يرجى طباعة الطلب وتصديقه الكترونيا من الغرفة التجارية او جهة العمل
Please print the application and authenticate with from COC or the employer
يرفق مع الطلب صورة الاقامة واقامة الزوجة
Please attach with application copy of your Iqama and copy of your spouse Iqama.

If a person if working in government , does he need chamber of commerce stamp on visa application ?

Yes he does. In order to make it look as a legal document.

Salaam,

Please clarify on the below step, I have already submitted the Visa application form to chamber of commerce and got the acknowledgement but the mofa website still showing the status to print the application and submit to chamber of commerce , My question is how much time does it take to update the status once application is submitted in chamber of commerce.

Thanks

"2. Paid the employer 25 SAR and a copy of the application, then they submitted the application to the Chamber of Commerce. The following message appears alongside a summary of your application:

(تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 688888 ) بتاريخ 2013/12/29 (غرفة الرياض)
The ratification of the request: (688888) on 29/12/2013 (Riyadh Chamber)"

Forgot that old application and apply new one they changed the format of application now in new application your should enter visitors date of birth same as in passport and your email address

تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 688888 ) بتاريخ 2013/12/29 (غرفة الرياض)
your waiting from 2013? when you applied?

Hi,

I had applied on 17 March 2015 and it's new application with dob as in passport

i applied for Mother's Visit visa & now have a message  الاجراء يتطلب ادخال عنوان صاحب الطلب.

anyone have idea about it? what should i have to do.

I m receving following message as a rejection reason. Any one of you pls guide me how can i solve my problem my wife name is same in application form as it is in passport. I applied 2 times and getting same message

نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدون فيه بياناتك بكل دقة وتدوين اسماء المطلوبين للزيارة كاملة كما بالجواز السفر (ثلاثي
Please fill up a new application with accurate information and indicate the names of the persons for whom application is made as per their respective passports

Re: Family Visit Visa - Tracking an Application's Progress

I m receving following message as a rejection reason. Any one of you pls guide me how can i solve my problem my wife name is same in application form as it is in passport. I applied 2 times and getting same message

are you applying from riyadh?

Yes i m applying from riyadh

then you should add your name with your family name in application  the name of visitor should be atleast 3
may be your wife name in  2 or 1 name format

Thanks for ur reply
I m only applying family visit visa for my wife
Brother can u pls explain more
For example my if my wife name is on passport
Surname, malik
Given name, sidra
And if my name is on iqama ali afzal afzal mehmood

Then how should i write name of my wife on visit visa online form

yes for visit visa specially in riyadh they will not accept if there is only 2 names,
so you should write sidra malik + if your name in her passport mentioned as spouse name same write like that complete name if incase your name not in her passport and father name is there in her passport write father name with her name

Means i should write
Sidra malik ali afzal

your name same like this in her passport ali afzal? if yes then you write visitor name sidra malik ali afzal

excelent reply

What is the solution for this notification while aplying visit visa for wife.

Dear '
My bro i have to apply family visit visa for my wife

There mofa is updated status (( demand under the measure )) why coming like this cau u help for me

Fayasahmd wrote:

Dear '
My bro i have to apply family visit visa for my wife

There mofa is updated status (( demand under the measure )) why coming like this cau u help for me

Demand under the measure is too much of google translation :)
Read it as: "Request under process"
You have to wait for a few days.

Dear Gentlemen, Assalamu alaikkum / Good Day

do we require salary certificate for applying family visit visa ?

thanks / jazakhallahu khair

pennajalal wrote:

Dear Gentlemen, Assalamu alaikkum / Good Day

do we require salary certificate for applying family visit visa ?

thanks / jazakhallahu khair

NO

jazakallahu khair for your swift reply. I suppose applying thru online and get the chamber should be fine

yes it will be fine

good day to everyone,

can somebody please tell me what does this message means i have got right now in the status of Family Visit visa applied online.:
تأمل الوزارة التأكد من تسجيل البيانات بكل دقة (العنوان اسم المدينة)
The Ministry hopes to ensure that the data is accurately recorded (city name)

Dears,

Any chance to change profession now these conditions?

My profession is Aaamil, thtsy didnt getting family visit visa.

i need to change , any possible ?

Dear brother,

I am getting the same message when I check the visit visa application. Were you able to find out what it means? Does it mean the visa is rejected?

guys, I am worker on the IQAMA (waiting to change it to engineer already joined the syndicate) but my problem is i tried to get my wife to KSA with a visa and i got rejected we asked for the reason they said because i am a worker any workaround that?

Dear brother,

I am getting the same message when I check the visit visa application. Were you able to find out what it means? Does it mean the visa is rejected?

Dear, i stamped my visit visa request from chamber of commerce on 8th April,2018,but still it's showing same as request for family visit in system.
Anyone know how many days will take?

Thanks

It depends .. some cases it takes up to Two Months.. but for general it takes 1 Week .