Restaurant business for sale

Hi Everyone,
I have a Egyptian restaurant in Seri Kembangan, Serdang , Selangor up for sale.
The restaurant is doing well and it is now 1year old.
My husband and I plan to return back to Egypt.

We have regular customers and shisha is also available .
Do respond if you are interested.
Thank you

Hi rasel10,

It would be best if you could post an advert in the section business for sale in Malaysia which is most appropriate for your offer.

Can you please give us more details regarding the restaurant?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

If the restaurant is still for sale, please send me some more information. Like sales, rent, and type of property and price.

Thank you

Sardar

You need to incorporate a company in Malaysia and get licences. Don't fall for an advert of a failed restaurant. The cost is very high to get involved in this industry i.e. RM1million. Be careful that you are not taking on a huge commitment with a long term lease.  These people have probably failed and are getting out as quick as possible.....

The present owners can close the business and regain their RM1 million, but are liable for the lease payments. So that is why they are selling.

Thank you Sir/Madam for your valuable input.

Regards

Saradr

I agree. Selling after a year always sounds bad. I can count over a dozen failed restaurants within a km of me in last year. Several bubble tea shops and frozen yoghurt shops.

Some have no imagination to try something different. They copy someone else and start same looking business next to someone else! Seen several try that with 7-11. Very stupid to set up a general store next to 7-11 and charge same prices!!! Malaysia boleh!  (Malaysians I know always use this sarcastically especially at work!).

I think I will set up a burger chain called MacDonolds and place it near every McDonalds. Any suckers errr I mean investors please send cheques to.....

The articles of association for a company that is opening a restaurant state what type of food it is involved in, so unless you want to take over the same food provision, then you should look into establishing your own company and restaurant. The rules for 100%-owned restaurants are quite strict in terms of size of establishment, etc.

Link to How to Start a Restaurant Business in Malaysia

Hello are you selling the business and company as well what r the details?