Lookin for a publisher for a great music book (550 pages; volumic & )

Hello, I am a music teacher from cameroon. I have written a book of over 550 pages (quite volumic and indeed rich for every domain of music) which I have been looking for publisher for quite some time and the ones I meet rather ask me money: something I consider abnormal for I belief I should rather be paid an advance royalty for this great work. Please if any one can help me find a publisher I will be very greatful. PLEAS CONTACT ME

GOD BLESS YOU

Master Rolly

masterrolly wrote:

something I consider abnormal for I belief I should rather be paid an advance royalty for this great work.

Everybody thinks that whatever they write is great.  Publishers and editors mostly disagree.

Page count is meaningless.  It will change with format, font, margins, trim size, type of paper, a million other factors.  Publishers go by word count.  Anything under 60000 words will be ignored by most publishers.

By the way, you should post in the classifieds, I don't think this thread is that relevant on the forum

masterrolly wrote:

Hello, I am a music teacher from cameroon. I have written a book of over 550 pages (quite volumic and indeed rich for every domain of music) which I have been looking for publisher for quite some time and the ones I meet rather ask me money: something I consider abnormal for I belief I should rather be paid an advance royalty for this great work. Please if any one can help me find a publisher I will be very greatful. PLEAS CONTACT ME as follow:
e - mail:

GOD BLESS YOU

Master Rolly

You really should take caution with posting your private information in the public domain. Phone numbers and e-mail addresses are a scam artists best friend. And as Julien said, this belongs in the classifieds as it is a advertisement. Advertising is not allowed in open forums.

Thanks.

I've removed the contacts - and I close this thread

Closed