Help needed in finding accomodation for four months

Hello all,
I am a 43 year old male, originally from Ireland but a long time California resident who is moving to Freetown for 4 months at the end of January. I will be volunteering with a local NGO on Liverpool Street downtown.
I am desperately trying to find an affordable accommodation option and would appreciate any help or info in this regard. I am open to anything that is reasonably secure and reasonably priced, including home-stays, shared accommodation or long-term budget hotels.
It seems to be really difficult to find affordable accommodation in Freetown and I am starting to wonder what the answer is so any help at all is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Shane.

Hi Shane,

I suggest you to create an ad in the Housing in Sierra Leone section please. A research on the internet for hotels and other accommodation websites may also help. ;)

Best of luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

ok! i think you will need a service apartment at the western part of freetown! i will be  on a look out for you!
Including the prices!!
stay in touched!

Hi Albert,
I found a place in Brookefield. Thank you for your suggestion and advice. I really appreciate that.
Be well,
Shane

best of luck! good wishes! you welcome to sierra leone! Have a memorable stay!

Thanks Albert, looking forward to it very much.

Best,
Shane

HY....SHANE...Plase can you tell my how much is the rent there ?
Thank you...