Close

Playa Lagarto Eco Developement

I have bought. i'm villa 58 lol, who are you?
i am in touch with people living on site.

I own lot 78. I haven't started building yet. Just visited a site and meet neighbors.
I created the group in Facebook in order to share photo and info. There are more than 30 members in the group

Hey sleeperwagon,
Went by your villa today...........got some pictures for you........as soon as they are downloaded, I will send them by messenger !

Just so you know, more houses are being built as we speak.

Oh wow that's awesome thank you so much

Mr Tallest, I sent you some pictures of your villa on facebook......

Hi Bentley 123,
I have contact for Sean Brady.  My email is ***  I was just there a couple weeks ago.  I can give you more info.  Cheers, Chad

Moderated by Christopher 6 months ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Amy,

I have contact info. for Sean.  I bought a lot back in 2006.  I was just there in January.  My contact info, ***, ***  I look forward to talking.  Cheers, Chad

Moderated by Christopher 6 months ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Hi MrTallest, we are neighbors

Hello My Name is Jeff

We purchased land with ReCap Investments in 2013.
I do not feel like it was any kind of scam like others posts have suggested.
I went and saw the land before we purchased. Back then it was just land on the side of a hill near the ocean.
We also went and saw it in 2016.
The development had progressed a lot since we purchased.
If anyone is thinking about buying we would look at selling our lot.
Why are we selling?
The wife changed her mind we purchased a condo in Hawaii instead.
I have attached pictures from our visit in 2016.
It is not a picture of the exact land just of some of the development.
I have pictures of the lot. We were there in the dry season as you can tell from the trees.

We would sell for less than what Recap is currently selling.

http://www.envirotank.com/images/IMG_4731.JPG

I would like to join your face book group we purchased a lot.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed.

Hola Cheryl,

Posting ads is not allowed in this area.  Please feel free to post a free ad in the "HOUSING" section above.

Thanks,
Dave
Expat.com Team Member

yes everyone in the Lagarto developments must get this , me too the last lot in phase whatever,  i=I,m in canada but do know the area very well been for last 3 years,  I just want to talk to someone that lives there in the expact com.   I,m use to living in Tamarindo at a condo across from the beach. and very close to town.  I think I will get someone down there right now to go and look for me instead of flying down.  I have a things in storage there and just bought a gas scooter that is in storage,  hoping I can drive this to and from anywhere from the development.  lets see.  The people I,m dealing with in Toronto say they have been there but they sure don't know alot about the towns or area or can they answer my questions properly.

I know a lot about the area as I have lived close for 12 years. Nothing about the development but I can probably tell you whatever you need to know about the area

I.m looking more as to the Lagarde development and what do people think that live there or have bought there.

Expatriate health insurance in Costa Rica

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Costa Rica

Moving to Costa Rica

Find tips from professionals about moving to Costa Rica

Travel insurance in Costa Rica

Enjoy stress-free travel to Costa Rica

Flights to Costa Rica

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Costa Rica