Playa Lagarto Eco Developement

yes i do in the development Tierra Pacifica

Hello, ERMAC
I'm flying down from Toronto on April 5th and will be at PLED on April 6th. You assuming the Gabriel to picking up the visitors.  How to contact him?
I also would love to stop and talk about the construction if it's possible.
Thank you.

Are you looking for a lot I have 2 for sale at pled

Hello DL,   You are more than welcome to stop by on the 6th, just let me know about what time you will be around.  As for Gabriel, I do not organise any of his visit, but if you wish, I can give you the new PLED management e-mail address.  Or contact Recap and I am sure they will take care of you.  But if you have any issue getting a hold of anyone, give me your e-mail address and name in pm and I will bring it to the management office here in PLED.  It might be easier to coordinate a pick up time directly with them !!!  M-C

Hello, ERMAC.
Thank you. My email: ***
The Recap confirm my meeting with Carlos but they are not mentioned that someone from PLED can pick me up at the airport.
Thank you so much for your help.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

facebook.com/Muebles-Castillo-1677668562502747/
I've been dealing with David Castillo to make some furniture, he does nice work he's  easy to work with, he also has very reasonable prices !
He's on fb ! Muebles Castillo or David Castillo!

Hello Julie et bri,
what is the location of David Castillo's shop? How do you communicate with him? Do you have his email address?

Hi Roy,
David castillo on fb, are you on fb then I could give you his link ?

I will give you his phone number if that's what you want !

Bentley

You can find out for a lawyer with the Association  of the residents
in CR
http://www.arcr.net/yjhdvfkjhagkb53434ytd/
They have some very good liguistas lawyers

So this development was a scam?   I've very sorry to hear that.  I remember looking at their website and cringing.   I hope everybody can get their money back.

I feel like the topic "Playa Lagarto eco dev" is out of control.  The subject development is not a scam.

I have just noticed that some of you are making post suggesting that the Playa Lagarto Eco-development  is some sort of scam!  I believe you have the wrong site in Playa Lagarto as the site we are all invested in through Recap Investments is totally legitimate, so I would suggest that you talk to Recap about your concerns and stop posting on this blog !

I am not involved in any way but why would you suggest that people quit posting here?  You may have had a good experience but the rest of the world has the right to know about the negative experiences.  We came here in 2010 and saw so many positive posts about developments (I still have the pictures) and they no longer exist.  PLEASE do not unduly influence others.  You may be one of the scam artists ..... and I AM NOT suggesting that you are.  Buyer beware and do your homework!!!  If you are suggesting this development is legitimate post factual information and links because as I learned six years ago, words are not credible.
Respectfully yours.

Hum.  Playa Lagarto eco development is not a scam.  I live here, on site !!  Also, I beleive others are referring to another site than this one.  It is just getting confusing....and I never heard of Sean Brady.  The project started way after 2006.  More like 2011.  And TerrynViv,  I fully understand what you are saying and I am hopping we will still be here 20 years from now !!

Terrynviv,
I was not aware that you owned land at the Playa Lagarto Eco-development!  So please don't suggest that it is a scam, especially as there are so many good people including myself that have bought land there and plan to build in near future. We also have good honest people on this forum that actually do live there and are keeping us fully appraised of the progress so far.

Bob;
I said "I am not involved in any way" so I don't know why you would think that I owned land there.  I did not suggest that Playa Lagarto was a scam I simply stated that I have seen numerous land schemes go under.  I did my homework and am pleased that I did.  Sounds like you are too.  My post was to warn people that there are many scam artists out there.  The person you should be addressing your post too is Bentley123 above.

Bentley,

Which site are you talking about ?  We are getting confused here.........M-C

I know nothing about the development, just going by what Bentley is saying.  Agreed, he should be clear as to not mislead people about which development he is having a dispute with.   Is there more than one development at Playa Lagarto?

I googled Sean Brady and Playa Lagarto together and the only hit that showed up was on this thread itself.

I am curious why this thread is so popular?
I see it has 35k views but why? Does this development do heavy advertising or what?
I wish I could get that kind of views on my web site! LOL.
Meanwhile if this has been around since 2011 or so, surely there must be enough people living there by now, to determine who is running it and be able to get all the info about it there....
I just find this odd... I can only figure they must still have lots available and are advertising heavily and thus people doing searches for info end up here...

Well, Samramon, it is quite a large development with over 300 lots and over 50 villas.  Not sure of the exact numbers.  Phase I has all the infrastructure done, phase II partially and the roads on phase III and IV are being done as we speak.  It takes time.  There are quite a few homes built on phase one, one finished on phase II and another one on the way.   Recap are concentrating on getting the villas done so some can be available for renting. 
I don't think there are too many lots left available. 
As it stand right now, only two owners lives here full time.  I think this winter season there will be more owner staying for a few months and so on.  From what I understood from other owners, not many are in a big rush as there are quite a few younger owners.  I beleive 10 to 12 houses should start being built very soon.

As mentioned by another member, the skeletons of many hundreds of scams are littered around the country  :huh: with possibly only a gate to show for it.

You are so right, Kohlerias ! We could have easily fallen into the trap as we bought blind (I know what you are thinking at this moment !!!). While it could have been disastrous, it turned out to be a wonderful move !

ERMAC wrote:

Well, Samramon, it is quite a large development with over 300 lots and over 50 villas.  Not sure of the exact numbers.  Phase I has all the infrastructure done, phase II partially and the roads on phase III and IV are being done as we speak.  It takes time.  There are quite a few homes built on phase one, one finished on phase II and another one on the way.   Recap are concentrating on getting the villas done so some can be available for renting. 
I don't think there are too many lots left available. 
As it stand right now, only two owners lives here full time.  I think this winter season there will be more owner staying for a few months and so on.  From what I understood from other owners, not many are in a big rush as there are quite a few younger owners.  I beleive 10 to 12 houses should start being built very soon.

Was just curious. Thanks for the info.

So is anyone living there yet? it would be great to hear from folks that are actually there to put a lot of these doubts to rest. i went down there towards the end of 2014 and signed for lot 58. wonder what things are looking like at this time.
Thanks in advance to everyone.

Yes,  we are living there full time !

hey thanks for the quick response. how are things looking there.

It is looking pretty good !  slow, but steady !  I sent you a pm.
We love our new life !  It is quite quiet around here.  So peaceful.

You can take a look on latest photo from PLED in fb facebook.com/groups/480999838767266/

Hi, I'm villa 56 !

Julie was your villa finished on time?

I bought sight unseen , haven't gone there yet to see if it exist.

Hello Saggaboy,

We live on site !  Are you from Saguenay Lac St-Jean ?

No originally I am from the only English speaking country in South America.

Has anybody bought and it is living in Costa Rica specifically at the recap development in Playa Lagarto?

Just read previous comments great to see people living on site, look forward to getting down there and checking out my villa

Would be interested in one if you can give me more info

Hi im villa 57,  have you checked out the site already ?

You are welcom to join the group on Facebook "Playa Lagarto Comunity"