Saudi Council of Engineers Registration ???

My company send me an email stating to register in the saudi engineering council.
But , in their website , only those holding a four year degree can register for it.
I am holding a Diploma in Civil Engineering and holds a Civil Engineer Visa.
Will they accept my certificates ? If not , what should I do ?
I also got an sms saying that a fee of SR500 id to be paid. Should I pay this fee for the evaluation and verification of my certificates ?
Any help is appreciated .
Thank you

Engineer = Bachelor degree, otherwise you can't register my dear.

Well , I paid SR500 yesterday and they sent me an email saying that the certificate is not sufficient for registration and has been rejected. So , what shall I do now ?
How can I get my Iqama renewed ?

Just Change ur profession.

Well, can you please help me instructing the process for changing profession ? How do I get it done ? Do I have to pay ? Any consent required from council of engineers ? Will they refund the fee I paid ?

A letter from your company to MOL.
and rest can be done by company representative because u cannot do anything for urself either in MOL and passport departments.
Charges may be SR 2000 or may be nothing since Govt. has given a two months grace period to change the status in Iqama.

B Tech pass + B tech Hons   from Pimsat Pakistan can register easily from Saudi engineering council ????

During Registration there is a mistake in Date of Birth,second Bill Paid(1200 SR),Waiting for Final Approval.

how can i change/Update date of Birth in SCE Profile??

They will only attest B.tech honors or other bachlor degree not diploma so dont waist your money if you have diploma