Alimony for 2 y.o. child

Hello, is comebody could reccomend good lawyer for me? How much

I don't know enough about your circumstances to help but if you are the father then you should be paying as much as you can afford.
Employing a lawyer will cost money that should be going to your child!
My advice would be to try to come to some sort of voluntary agreement and face up to your responsibility's.

Terry

tearnet wrote:

I don't know enough about your circumstances to help but if you are the father then you should be paying as much as you can afford.
Employing a lawyer will cost money that should be going to your child!
My advice would be to try to come to some sort of voluntary agreement and face up to your responsibility's.

Terry

totally agree

Hi all,

It would appear that Yuliaodes gave birth some time ago ! So she would not be the father but the mother and needs professional advice. BUt without knowing more details it is hard to say much more.

Cheers
Ricky

whoops

Hello Yuliaodes,

Most countries have some system to provide legal advice and assistance for women who want to seek Child Support Orders on behalf of their children. They have them because it is more cost effective for them to assist with legal help than to support the children with Social Assistance payments while deadbeat fathers pay nothing. I'm sure that Malta is no different.

Check with any women's support groups or even the Malta Bar Association, I'm sure you'll find that it is much easier than you think to get access to a lawyer who will help you.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

Thanks, William! I think so!)