Looking for an English Tutor in Tan Binh Dist

Hi. my korean friend is looking for an English tutor in Tan Binh dist. just near the airport. please let me know if you are interested in and tell me how much do u expect for 1 hour so that i can talk to him. Thank you much

How many times a week? Im in Tan Binh every weekend to see my family. Is he looking to practice speaking or beginners?

maybe 2 or 3 times a week in evening. he's looking for a native English speaker who can practice with him bcs he's going to have an English interview for his job soon.

hello my Friend. I'm Nelson from the Philippines, a Teacher  for more than a decade.My latest was a korean school. I think I can consider this offer. I am here in D1. Here is my contact number 01223613086. sarangheyo!

Hi,

I'm a qualified English teacher. Please contact me via my cell phone 0123 4911 322 or [email protected].

Thanks,

Kathy Le

Hi Mr. Nelson. thank you for your reply. could you please let me know how much you charge for an hour? so that i can tell him. if he agrees with that tuition, he will contact you.

Hi! My name is Grace I'm an English teacher, Currently I am teaching in district 6, my fee is 15$/ hour how old is your friend? Here is my no. 01264873974.

Hi everybody,

Please note that the most appropriate section for requests and offers for language classes in Ho Chi Minh City is found here : Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City.

Thank you all for posting your ads there.

Priscilla
Expat.com team

P.S Discussion closed

Closed