How much salary is enough to stay in Kuwait & save ??

I am senior Telecom professional having total years of exp 7.4 + years. I have been negotiating an offer with a Telecom Consulting firm. I am from India & I will be planning for relocating to Kuwait with my wife.

I need a fair idea as per my experience & area of expertise.. how much salary I can ask for in Kuwait ??

Can anybody guide me please..

Thanks,
Atanu

Welcome Atanu,

This is probably the most frequently asked question in the forum, meaning that you will also find a lot of answers. Take some time to check the existing threads discussing the same topic and then ask any specific questions that you may have.

Hi,

Basically, I got few discussion on the same tipic but they are very old & I believe lots of things have been changed now in Kuwait as far as salary & expenses are concerned. Also the old discussions are not matching with my experience level & all. So I would really be helpful & will be in a easy state to negotiate with my employer.

Kindly let me know if any friend can help on this.

Thanks a ton !!!

dear Eataman, no discussion will match your experience level, and it is not only your experience level taht counts - your current salary, your prospective salary, size of your family, driving tastes, culinary habits etc. all play a factor.

it would be impertinent to assume someone can give you a magical answer, which is what we all seek.

please do go thru the forum and read up on living costs as those change only by going upward.

You should ask more than 1500 KD. Recently I got an offer for KD 1500 +bonus+medical+air ticket in every one year.
I am software engineer and having 7.5 year experience. Hope this information will work for you.