Unemployment life

This life is driving me crazy, i m really tired of living my life without working can somebody please help me, i m willing to work anywhere. sitting at home with my diploma in banking, finance and credit is too bad. am i the only one suffering like this?

Regards

Renathe

@ Renathe: Have you tried posting your CV in the section banking, finance and accountancy jobs in South Africa?

Yes dia, I tried and i'm still trying, but no luck yet. thank you

There are many ways to find employment.  Sitting at home is likely not one of them.

Post your CV not only on this site but every site wherein people post CVs.  Send them out to every company in which you are interested.  Speak to anybody and everybody you can.

Thanks for your good advice, i will keep on trying my best everywhere, thank you.

I can't help you but I hear your pain. I am in the same boat.

thanks.

Hi there

May i ask if you speak a Foreign Language?

Regards
Simone

Hi Simone

Honestly speaking, i do not speak any foreign language.

Regards
Renathe

Hi

Thank you just wanted to know as i have positions available at my company which we are unfortunately  looking for foreign language agents.

But will keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if i hear of anything

Regards
Simone

Hi

Thank you, i will keep my eyes and ears open also to hear from you again.

Regards
Renathe

English is a foreign language in some parts of South Africa.

Hello Renathe,
Im a cameroonian girl and unfortunately I have the problem that you do have. I am trying my best to get a job but nothing yet, I have a diploma in Human Resources management, speaking both french and english...

@Simonen
do your company has a branch in Cameroon ?
Thank you