Find a job in KL

Hi..

I am working at Infosys India as a consultant on BMC Remedy. Please help me to find a job in KL.

Thanks
Chaitra

Hi Chaitra and welcome to Expat.com,

I created a new discussion as from your post on the Kuala Lumpur forum for better visibility.

I invite you to browse through the section jobs in Kuala Lumpur and to post your cv in the sector which suits you the most.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi to be honest getting jobs here is difficult. Most people i know who are mostly sent here to work or are teachers who applied and got jobs before arrival.

A few got jobs by aggressive networking and they are the get up and go type of people. They can get jobs but they don't post on forums asking for help. Getting jobs in Asia is about personal contacts. The internet isn't personal.

It would really help to give some information if you want help. helpline your experience as some roles easier to find work in. But if you are any good you leverage your own work contacts. Expats are generally and independent minded group.
Nearly all got jobs before they arrived. Turning up looking for work is very risky and means months of unemployment at least in most cases.  A few do succeed this way such as teachers but salaries obtained are far lower.