Moving to Bangalore next Month.

Hello all,

Please can any one give information about this institution called silliconindia located in Bangalore. I received an admission latter from them and i intend travelling to Bangalore for studies in computer programming and web development. so please i will appreciate if any one can give me information on this institution and also give me some information on accomodation if possible.

Let me also know if it is possible for me to get a PG at an affordable price. Please your concern with be highly appriciated.Thanks

Hi,

Please check bangalore classified website for accommodation, I checked with this company and didn't find anything relevant information, if you've additional information in terms of their fees, course details, duration. I can verify for you and get back to you.

All the best ;-)

Hello,

Good to know of your future aspirations.
Silicon India is not a training institute per say, but it has lots of training institutes associated with it for education and professional purpose.

I would suggest that you get in touch with them before you travel and start engaging in the kind of training you intend to Learn.

However regarding the accomodation, you will find too many options to pick from.

Good luck.

Regards,
Zaheer.

Hello ,

Thanks very much for your swift reply. I have already got in contact with them and will be moving to Bangalore any time from now if everything works out well.Once more thanks for your reply and hope we keep in touch.