Visiting Panama First Time-Any Suggestions

Hello, I am visiting Panama from Canada at the end of May for one week. I have 1 day in Panama City, and 2 days in El Vallee taken care of, I have a 3 day period to fill with places to see, and ask anyone for suggestions that I should consider. I would like to see David and Boquette, but due to the distance and time limit will consider on a return trip. I am also considering Panama for re-location. This trip is to get a feel for the country and to consider property options. I would appreciate any help.

Darlene

I would recommend asking yourself what sort of topography and weather you want.
70-90 near the beaches and 55-75 in the mountains. Both will have seasonal rain - May to Nov or so.
Boquete is worth seeing as it has a large expat community, many amenities that Canada has, and of course gorgeous scenery and the location to Volcan Baru.
The eastern Azuero Peninsula is flat and built up and the western Azuero has commanding coastlines, mountains and is in its infancy of growing a great community.
you are doing the best thing - getting down here and looking.

I'm in the same BOAT as you, plans to relocate as a young 40yr old-

Hubby and I with 6kids—-

I'm curious what you may have learned on your past travel there.

We are considering buying a home that will provide passive income as an AirBnB and live permanently there.

My email is howe.bobbi011@[link moderated] if you have any free time to chat.

Thank you kindly
Bobbi