Meeting new people

Hello everyone,

i am living in athens , doing my masters from here actually ,,, i am looking to meet new people , go out for drinks , clubbing , partying:P, exploring new areas .. if anyone is interested Hit Me Up !!

Cya
FJ

i am living in athens 2. my phone number is [Moderated: send details in private pls]
i am also looking to meet new people, anyway i'm interested in your topic my name is Alex i live in center of Athens. Call me up daily after 19:00 and later.

hello alex,

where r u from and how long have you been in athens ..

I'm an Iranian Greek citizen and I've been living in Athens since 1987. where r u from? do you speak Greek?

Hello Alex,
I'm a Greek Mechanical Engineer and Facility Manager Expert looking for Engineers or Real Estate experts of Iranian origin, capable to travel and conduct business in Tehran/Iran. We are setting up a team of experts part of a European Fund who wishes to invest in the Real Estate market (aquisition of Hotels, shopping Malls etc.) there.
Do you happen to know any such Iranian persons who would like to join our team?
My e-mail is: [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Antony

Hello Antony,

Please note that your post is a bit off topic.

I advise you to post in the Business partners classifieds in Athens for your offer please. :)

Thank you,
Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Alex,

I see you and your friends in and around Monasteraki area are looking to meet.   Try the new Bushbar, bushbar.gr they are an amazing place with excellent food and drink at the lowest prices.

dianefelicity