Anyone help please,,,

Happpy yuletide season everyone!

Im from riyadh 7 months ago,,,i went home via jawasat in jeddah,,,,,and  after a few months i apply for a new passport and i got it,,,i apply to a salon where my friend is now working and they send me visa,,,,now everything is ok with the requirement needed,,, is there anything i need to comply?or any idea regarding like this case!reply would be appreciated,,,thanks

Did you go on Final Exit through your sponsor and travelled on your passport? If you travelled on final exit with all the formalities then there shouldn't be any problem in returning but if all the legal formalities were not followed then might be you don't get visa stamped.

I went thru jawasat,,,with only travel document but of course permited by my sponsor,,,now i had visa from another employer in riyadh,..i get new passport and everything is now under processing,,,,
         In my case do think any problem on my comeback to riyadh?

jhee wrote:

I went thru jawasat,,,with only travel document but of course permited by my sponsor,,,now i had visa from another employer in riyadh,..i get new passport and everything is now under processing,,,,
         In my case do think any problem on my comeback to riyadh?

It seems ok in your case, but you know Saudia is a land of uncertanity so anything could happen any time, but I think it will be ok for you. Best of luck :top:

I hope so everything goes smooth,,,yes i know riyadh may Allah wont allow uncertain things to happen,,,

jhee wrote:

I hope so everything goes smooth,,,yes i know riyadh may Allah wont allow uncertain things to happen,,,

Dont worry leave the rest on God.