Visa : Malaysia to Perth

Hi there, I'm looking forward to move to Perth soon, maybe in about a year. I'm a physiotherapist by profession (diploma) and currently doing my long distance learning for degree. I'm originally from Klang but currently settled in PJ. Hopefully I can have you all to help me with some information for the visa.

What type of visa that would be most suitable for me to move to Perth or getting an experience working there? Anybody knows about the work holiday visa is Malaysia?

Please help. Thanks :)

You should see all the visa requirements in the Australian immigration site, it s the most reliable for each case.

Immigration website for all visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Thank you Ale64 and stumpy :)

However, there are few visas that are suitable in my case and i am not very sure which one will be most suitable for me.

Also, does anyone know how easy/difficult is it to start from seed over in Perth?
eg. work,accommodation etc

Without a visa you will not get work.
Perth is now the most expensive Australian city to live in. High rents, food fuel etc.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com 

Have you considered a student visa and undertake a course here to give you Australian qualifications. This visa allows you to work part time too. After successful course completion you can apply for a visa and a job.

A working holiday visa will give you a chance to work, look around and assess whether it is the place for you to come to permanently.

Hi stumpy,

Thank you for your time. I have not actually considered studyin as i am on my final year degree. Will look into that again.

Truly appreciate your time.