Any French Coffee Shop in HCM?

Hello everyone!
I'm learning Francais by myself. The problem here is i do not have any French friend to improve my speaking skill. I would like to ask for members on this site is there any French Coffee Shop in HCM that i can learn and meet people from France.
Please do not try to give me some advices of any of language school to get me in (Times and Money do not allow, sorry :( )
Thank you!

Ma Chere Amie Emmy, Faites-toi votre appel sur le forum francophone. C'est pas difficile!

Left clic on the English flag up to the right of the banner, Clic "Francais", and post your appeal on the Francophone forum. You can probably get away with doing it in English if you are nervous about your French. I'm sure Julien and all his staff would allow you to get away with it, given that you are trying to learn la belle langue.

Two year ago there was a Patisserie Francais on Le Thanh Ton street up behind the Ben Thanh market, on the right side as you walked west towards Truong Dinh street. The owner was French and French tourists were present. One of his Vietnamese staff (peut-etre Madame?) also spoke French.

Bonne chance.

It's a sad point in one's life when one realizes one won't have time for all the things one has ever wanted to do, and learning languages is one of the hardest to accept.  It's sobering, sad, and a little frightening to thank that in Vietnamese I may be on my very last new language.  French, I simply will not have time for, and that's a pity because it's second only to English in literature.

Best of luck.

Try Decibel (not sure I spelled correctly) on Ngo Duc Ke street (near Neitherland study center) - very nice and the coffee shop has many French people there. The owner is a half VNese - half French young guy - very handsome :)). Good luck!

aibiet150204 wrote:

Try Decibel (not sure I spelled correctly) on Ngo Duc Ke street (near Neitherland study center) - very nice and the coffee shop has many French people there. The owner is a half VNese - half French young guy - very handsome :)). Good luck!

Many thanks to you! Have a good night! :)

Speaking to natives would be much more beneficial than any language school anyways! I'm not sure if we can post links here but there is a language site I joined back in school for language exchange. If you can not find French here you can find many online willing to skype chat. :)

Some people can pick up a language aurally, some absolutely can't.  I can't remember a single word I haven't seen in print.  Speaking to natives will only work for some people.

There is also the french cultural center "IDECAF"  28, Lê Thánh Tôn, P. Bến Nghé, Q. 1

Tephan wrote:

There is also the french cultural center "IDECAF"  28, Lê Thánh Tôn, P. Bến Nghé, Q. 1

I was confusing about IDECAF, French people often come here for watching drama, right?

I am also learning french
do you want to make a small group to learn?
I am a girl student at university
look forward from you :)