Cheapest Beer in Bui Vien Street?

Hi, there!
I'm gonna have a small party with my friends. We are deciding to find a restaurant to drink beer. Most of place here is expensive, we would like to drink a lot (we have 10 peoples). I'm seeking for a cheapest restaurant here. Could anyone give me some recommendation? And let me know the estimated price.
Thank you for your comment!

Xin Chao Emmy , there are several places in Bui Vien that charge 13,000 for Saigon Green but usually only at night . These places are the ones on the left hand side heading toward the city and have the small ' baby" chairs

Otherwise you can expect to pay around 18000 for small tigers just about everywhere else except places like "go to bar " 'Universal" 'Spotted Cow " etc

Happy8888 wrote:

Xin Chao Emmy , there are several places in Bui Vien that charge 13,000 for Saigon Green but usually only at night . These places are the ones on the left hand side heading toward the city and have the small ' baby" chairs

Otherwise you can expect to pay around 18000 for small tigers just about everywhere else except places like "go to bar " 'Universal" 'Spotted Cow " etc

Well, really thanks! I think i know this place, just passed through one time. How about Ken and  Budweiser? :(

what is Ken ?? Budweiser yes !!

Happy8888 wrote:

what is Ken ??

Heineken

Happy8888 wrote:

what is Ken ?? Budweiser yes !!

It's Heineken. Sorry, too short. :)

Very cheap in Bui Vien street :D

I am waiting for my invitation !!!!!!!!!!! Hi Hi

7k for a glass of beer, used to have that but not seeing it anymore