Moving to Muscat with a job offer

Hi,

I have received a job offer from a company in Muscat. My offer is OR 425 per month. Apart from that I am also getting 1 bedroom apartment and to and fro transportation to the company. Additionally I will get retention bonus and gratuity after an year. Currently I will live alone and consider to bring my family after an year. I will also get 30 days leave once a year along with return air tickets.

After careful consideration and extensive internet search, I come to think that I will be able to save at least OR 200 every month after all expenses. Please advise if that is realistic in the current scenario.

Please note that as per the Oman Labor law, the minimum basic salary to bring your family to Oman is OMR 600 / month.

Hi

You can mange for time being with that mentioned salary. but if you want to bring your family then your salary should be RO 600/- per month.

Otherwise you can save more than RO 200 with your current package...

all the best

Regards
Kaya
[email protected]

Hey Kaya, thanks so much for your feedback. I am there from the 25th of jan. Will get in touch with u to know more and will also get to know each other. Warm Regards, Krish

hi kaya,
i'm in search of a good job here in salalah. can u pls help me....i wuld prefer salary of atleast 500 RO im an mba graduate.....

Hi

Please send ur profile will do my best

Regards
Kaya