A good dentist

Hello,

Do you know a good dentist in Riyadh?

thanks

Dear, There are many dentists in Riyadh of different nationalities. As per my knowledge the good ones :

1) Dr DAKKAK at the Consultant Clinics on the Makkah Highway (service road, extension of Khurais Road towards the west) between King Fahad Highway and Takhassusi Street i don't have the No. &
2) Ramah Dental & Implant Center
Tell: (+966) 11 4800933
Takhussi Road
3) You can try Dr. Maha Al-Haj Dental clinics, phone number 0112191922, its on Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz St (Thalatheen-Olaya)   - you can also search it on internet for exact address.

Good Luck  :top:

Thanks

ibrahim_dkhan wrote:

Hi There,

I am an Indian living in Riyadh for the last 15 years and I work for a leading hospital group in Riyadh. Since long time I have the interest to learn French language. Please feel free if I can be of any assistance to you. thanks,

Ibrahim

The first thing you need to do is..... to check the classified section here: https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … asses.html:)

This thread is all about dentists.

There is a Good Indian dentist near Khurais Road LuLu Hypermarket. Al Mohaidib clinic, Prince Bandar road.
I did my root canal treatment from there at a very reasonable cost.
Here's the location GPS coordinates:
24.7734, 46.8177

Prince Bandar Bin Abdulaziz, An Nahdah, Riyadh
011 239 4411, 0112395511

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

@ Iju86 >

Just to inform you that this thread is very old (2013)

Please feel free to recommend this dentist in the Riyadh business directory > category dentists.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team