The Spring Race

Hi !
I heard about a Half Marathon that should be held in march 2014.
Some one got informations about this event ?

nh*12* wrote:

Hi !

Where'd you hear this from?  An event of this caliber would be all over the Internet and I can't pick up anything but the Đà Nẵng International Half-Marathon in August 2014.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlC9nRL8pQIve a triathlon held in 29-30 March called Laguna Lang Co Triathlon, you need to swim 1.8km, bike 62km and run 12km. Check out at the link at lagunalangcotriathlon.com. The bike course looks beautiful in the video clip youtube.com/watch?v=QlC9nRL8pQI.

nh*12* wrote:

Hi !

You sneak!

Post an advertisement and then come on the forum to ask people about it...as if you have no idea.
-----
nh*12* added a classified in Clubs, associations, volunteers Ho Chi Minh City

Organizers of the "Race of Spring", a foot race to be held March 2, 2014 in the Gulf of Thu Duc (Q9) looking for volunteers to host, promote and supply the expected runners on the course! If you or someone you know, wants to volunteer for the organization of "The Race of Spring", do not hesitate to contact us!
View classifiedView auto-translation in English

Hi guys,
Danang International Marathon is coming on August 31st. Please contact me for registering www.facebook.com/master.chick.9. Welcome you all!